Recent federal agency reorganization efforts have emphasized an increased need for translation, interpreting, monitoring, and transcription experts to meet the high demand for strong national security. Protrans has been filling the needs for government agencies and private industry, standing at the forefront of these services, since 1972.
To properly address the training needs of our diverse set of clients the founder of Protrans, established Translation Skills Training™. It offers the most comprehensive set of training, online and offline, for translation, interpreting, monitoring and transcription.
Translation Skills Training™ is happy to announce the rollout of its new, online course in Transcription. This 30 hour, interactive course features the following:
- Eight Units of material addressing fundamentals of transcription, techniques, and strategies
- Topics addressing specialized considerations associated with target and source language considerations
- Introduction of proprietary, 6 criteria learning rubric aligned with Interagency Learning Roundtable (ILR) rubrics specifically designed for addressing unique requirements of transcription related to investigative surveillance
- Short answer exercise review questions and scenario-based, transcription exercises
- Facility for interacting with instructor and fellow students to reinforce learning
Give your company the edge it needs with one of the world’s premier monitoring, transcription and translation firms.
Call us now! 714-953-1697